“Chris Robb sees painting, like surfing, as an improvisatory relationship between two surfaces.” Whether between the board and the wave or the brush and the canvas, Chris Robb’s work as shown in “The Middle Path” exhibits a passion for free-form expression. For more about the artist, click here.
- No Border Sewage Committee Hosts Quarterly Chapter Meeting
- 1st Annual Surf The Border Surf Contest – A Bi-National Collaboration with the Northern Baja Chapter
- 2016 Mid-Year Accomplishments Report
- StokeShare Surf Mentoring Volunteer Opportunity this Saturday!
- Surfrider to Hold Design Seminar for Sustainable Landscaping at The Water Conservation Garden, El Cajon