What if there was an easily-implementable plan that would discourage offshore oil drilling, encourage development of alternative energy sources and make a sizeable dent in addressing California’s budget problems? A pipe dream? Not at all.
- No Border Sewage Committee Hosts Quarterly Chapter Meeting
- 1st Annual Surf The Border Surf Contest – A Bi-National Collaboration with the Northern Baja Chapter
- 2016 Mid-Year Accomplishments Report
- StokeShare Surf Mentoring Volunteer Opportunity this Saturday!
- Surfrider to Hold Design Seminar for Sustainable Landscaping at The Water Conservation Garden, El Cajon