Aftermath of the oil rig fire that broke out at the end of the 10-week-long, 9 million gallon oil spill in the Timor Sea off Northwestern Australia.
- No Border Sewage Committee Hosts Quarterly Chapter Meeting
- 1st Annual Surf The Border Surf Contest – A Bi-National Collaboration with the Northern Baja Chapter
- 2016 Mid-Year Accomplishments Report
- StokeShare Surf Mentoring Volunteer Opportunity this Saturday!
- Surfrider to Hold Design Seminar for Sustainable Landscaping at The Water Conservation Garden, El Cajon