With an oily stench permeating the air across southeastern Louisiana, a massive oil spill was expected to start coming ashore in the Mississippi River delta early Friday, triggering all-out efforts to stave off an enironmental and fishing industry disaster as some state officials feared a repeat of the botched response that doomed the region during Hurricane Katrina’s aftermath.
- No Border Sewage Committee Hosts Quarterly Chapter Meeting
- 1st Annual Surf The Border Surf Contest – A Bi-National Collaboration with the Northern Baja Chapter
- 2016 Mid-Year Accomplishments Report
- StokeShare Surf Mentoring Volunteer Opportunity this Saturday!
- Surfrider to Hold Design Seminar for Sustainable Landscaping at The Water Conservation Garden, El Cajon