The Surfrider Foundation is a grassroots non-profit organization dedicated to the protection and enjoyment of our ocean, waves and beaches through a powerful activist network. The San Diego County Chapter is seeking an energetic, independent and motivated individual to fill the role of the administrative intern. This position reports to the Chapter Coordinator to assist with specific campaigns, programs and committee outreach.
- Input data into google sheets
- Respond to general Surfrider SD inquiries via email
- Write blog posts for Committees and campaigns
- Draft and update website copy
- Assist Chapter Coordinator in a variety of office related duties
- Set up and organize Surfrider SD Google Drive/Dropbox
Applicants should have computer experience, including email, microsoft office, and google drive. Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills, highly developed organizational skills and attention to detail. He or she must be hardworking and self-motivated. Demonstration of commitment to and passion for environmental protection is a plus.
Salary, Benefits & Terms:j
Compensation — This position is unpaid
Schedule — Part time (10 hrs/wk)
Start Date — As soon as possible
End Date — We are looking for a three month internship commitment
To Apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Administrative Internship” in the subject line